Do you have a vehicle with some bumps and dimples? Is your car or truck lacking in value because of a little place in the hood where you accidentally dropped something on it? Paintless dent repair is a quick, affordable, and convenient option that might even be free if your insurance covers this repair.
Why experience matters with pdr?
Much like you would never call a roofer to fix your washer, choosing the right paintless dent repair company is vital to getting the best fix and service. Before you go to the closest body shop, it might be helpful to dig into the business a little bit. Finding out about licensing, reading reviews, and looking at before and after photos can help you gauge whether the company that you want to fix your vehicle is worth using.
How to find the right repair company to fix your dings or dents
- Find someone with years of experience
- Pick a company that can work on a diverse range of vehicles including luxury, corporate, and lease items
- Select a shop that has an online presence
- Use someone that offers quick assistance
- Check accreditations with agencies like the Better Business Bureau
- Select a shop with state-of-the-art equipment and training procedures
- Look for someone with a reputation of being Number One
Why choose Ace of Dents for your paintless dent repair?
- Top reviews on sites like Yelp
- A decade of service in NJ and NYC
- Mobile services
- Tons of photos on social media sites like Twitter
- Same day assistance
- Warranties and free estimates
- Repairs rental cars, personal vehicles, company trucks, ATV’s, boats, trailers, buses, and motorcycles
- Extensive luxury and historic car experience
- Numerous videos on Youtube
Choose New Jersey’s leading pdr provider. Ace of Dents is ready to help you love your vehicle again. Call us at 201-699-9102.