Have you heard of paintless dent repair? Do you know that this auto body fix is affordable and fast? In fact, the average paintless dent repair cost NYC runs about $350. This process can repair minor dings and dents that are typically between a dime and half dollar size marks. While this technique is an exceptional option versus traditional body shop fixes it is not a solution for all damage. PDR cannot help scratches and areas where the paint is missing.
- Takes a few minutes to about an hour
- Much less expensive than traditional repairs using filler and repainting
- Retains the original paint job
- Works for numerous vehicles including boats, ATV’s, antique cars, fleet vehicles, buses, trailers, semi’s, everyday drivers, and luxury brands
Disadvantages of paintless dent repair
- Will not work in areas with paint damage
- Tools reach most, but not all areas of a vehicle
- Will not work on plastic bumpers
Why you want Ace of Dents to do your PDR repairs?
Ace of Dents has more than ten years of experience providing exceptional service to customers in NJ and NYC. Our technicians are licensed, bonded, and have extensive training in PDR repairs. Our customers leave rave reviews on Yelp and Google Maps. We use specialty tools that include heat and gentle suction to coax out dents to retain the finish on your vehicle.
Since paintless dent repair cost NYC is much more affordable than the sand and repaint job at most body shops, you can fix more dings without breaking the bank. The best part about the procedure is that it retains your original paint. To find out more or to schedule a time for us to come out and fix you minor dings, call Ace of Dents at 201-699-9102.