The last thunderstorm rained down some big problems for you. Several large pieces of hail hit your car, and now your hood is dented. What should you do? Our experts answer some common storm-related questions below.
Do I need to file a hail damage car insurance claim?
No. You can leave the damage as is, but it will lower the value of your vehicle. If you choose to sell, you will get much less money for your car or truck. Your vehicle may look bad, but if you can deal with it, then you do not have to file a claim. We think we can answer questions that will change your mind though.
More questions about hail damage repair for cars
- Can I fix the damage on my own?
- Yes, but it does not mean that it will retain the value of your vehicle. If you damage the finish, it will cost thousands to repair, where pdr can fix it for a few hundred.
- Will my insurance premiums go up if I file for coverage?
- Not necessarily. Most insurance companies are happy to provide hail damage repair for cars when it does not involve touching the finish of the car or truck.
- Should I file a hail damage car insurance claim, or just pay for the repairs myself?
- The answer depends on how extensive the damage is, and whether you can afford the price. The best idea is to get a free estimate from a leading, local expert like Ace of Dents.
Our hail damage repair for cars costs much less than standard auto body repairs. We charge hundreds where others charge thousands of dollars. Let us help you with your questions about filing a hail damage car insurance claim at 201-699-9102.