Did you park too close to the car next to you at the movie theater and bang your door on the other vehicle? Maybe your kid ran into the edge of your door with his or her bicycle while you were cleaning out your Subaru Outback or Toyota Prius. Whether you own a Ferrari or a Chrysler minivan, a dent on the edge of your car door looks bad and may cause problems shutting the door. If you let this issue continue, you can damage the paint, cause the problem to spread, or create more expensive issues down the road.
PDR is effective for car door edge dent removal
Repairing your vehicle after a minor mishap with a parking stop or cement pole is a delicate process that takes the gentle persuasion in the expert hands of a highly skilled technician. Use of the most advanced tools ensures these repairs are effective for reversing car door edge damage. As long as the paint is still intact, paintless dent repair is an option. Our licensed and insured PDR repair technician can give you a free estimate and let you know if this process is a viable option for your situation.
Benefits of dent removal with Ace of Dents
- Experience with exotic vehicles, classic cars, and historic models
- Service warranties
- Unparalleled customer service
- Over a decade of high-quality, local experience
- Specialized equipment
- Gentle methods
- Preservation of original vehicle finish
- Top ratings on social sites
- A+ Better Business Bureau listing
- Repairs in as little as 15 minutes
- Mobile services
- Free estimates
- Significant savings versus traditional car door edge repairs
Find out why Ace of Dents is New Jersey’s leading PDR provider. Ask how we help you boost the value of your vehicle before you sell. We service corporate, fleet, and lease models too.